Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My gyrokinesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

My gyrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: My gyrokinesis   My gyrokinesis EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:18 am

i am currently practicing many kinesis, gyrokinesis being one of them. For those who do not know, this is bending gravity to make something heavier or lighter. I continue to practice a kinesis even after I become expert at it. I do not stop advancing in any kinesis, even when I become expert. I work hard, I train hard. So back on subject, today I tried doing gyrokinesis. Seems to me I can do naturally and I find the kinesis very easy for me to do. I find myself being able to make a wide variety of things lighter or heavier, whichever I choose to do. I can do this at will without visualizing. Come to think of it, though. this is just one of those kinesis that you kind of can't use visualization to do. It's kind of hard to visualize something becoming heavier or lighter. At least I think so... if you think different that's ok, I am simply stating opinion. I do not expect all to agree with me ever. But i do not have many techniques for this... although I can't imagine there being a truck load of moves for this power. The whole idea here is to bend gravity in order to make something lighter or heavier. I think this is a fun kinesis and think it may come handy when I have to move something heavy... although with powerful telekinesis and good skill in it I will not have to move things physically as often. But I won't be using the power to move things all the time because I don't want the demands of becoming famous for it... I want it to be personal, unless I be talking about it here. Because I know nobody here is going to go around telling the world I'm good at telekinesis. People around where I live will do that. Most of them, anyway. So back on topic here, I will keep up to date on how I'm doing with this power, and I will say when I have confirmed I am expert. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

My gyrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gyrokinesis   My gyrokinesis EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Practice today went very well... I had no trouble performing the power and practice was really a cakewalk. I can do naturally and am having no trouble. I think this is a fun power, even though I obviously cannot use for combat. For obvious reasons this is the case... I love using my powers in combat and find it easy. But this won't be one I can use for that. Still I will continue to do this power in order to expand my power. I have 10 powers counting this one, so I'm pretty strong. Anyone who is interested in becoming as advanced as me is free to ask me to teach, I will teach if you do. I may be good at a wide range of powers, but I don't know everything--please keep that in mind... But if you want me to teach I will teach. I'm out to help people who wanna be like me. People who wanna work hard to stay strong like I do. I can help. But anyway, I find myself skilled at gyrokinesis as it is easy for me to do. I am willing to help with it. Thanks for reading! Wink
Back to top Go down

My gyrokinesis
Page 1 of 1