Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My gammakinesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

My gammakinesis Empty
PostSubject: My gammakinesis   My gammakinesis EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:34 pm

I tried gammakinesis during my kinesis practice today and based on results it seems to me I can do naturally. I am enjoying this kinesis and will keep up to date on how I'm doing with it. I have many other kinesis to practice as well, but for the time being I will practice gammakinesis. Progress is pretty good considering that I can do naturally. If anyone wants to be a practice partner post and say so please... I will be happy to become expert with you. I find this kinesis easy but would not say I am expert. What I am expert at is lunarkinesis, telekinesis, soulkinesis, and electrokinesis. Those I can help with. Have a nice day everyone. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

My gammakinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gammakinesis   My gammakinesis EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:05 am

I practiced gammakinesis for a total of approximately 40 minutes, and did several different techniques of my own making. I had no trouble doing this kinesis and am doing very well. I may or may not be an expert at this; I have not confirmed that I am an expert. But I may or may not be. However, let me just say that again I am having no struggles with this kinesis. I would at this point say I am somewhat advanced. Overall as a person I am very kinetically advanced. Sometimes I find it a bit overwhelming because of all this power I am gifted with (as I would put it). So that's the current progress right now. I find myself good at this and may be able to teach. But do not ask me to teach yet; I will post under this topic saying when I can teach. Now I do not feel ready to teach. have a good day everybody. Wink
Back to top Go down

My gammakinesis
Page 1 of 1