Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning sonokinesis...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Learning sonokinesis... Empty
PostSubject: Learning sonokinesis...   Learning sonokinesis... EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:04 am

I'm going to try sonokinesis tonight and keep up to date on how practice goes... if anyone is interested in my progress, of course... I'm just someone who loves kinetic powers and I'm always exploring something new that I've never done before. If anyone is expert please post and give me some tips--that would be appreciated... if you have any techs I can do please post that too or just leave me message... until then, I'll just practice for 15-30 minutes daily like i do all my other kinesis... have a nice day everyone... Wink
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Learning sonokinesis...   Learning sonokinesis... EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Practice over the past few days went well. I was very easily doing this power. Here again I can do naturally, did not know until I tried. I never do... I've noticed I have many natural powers. I find myself good at this and enjoy the power just as I do my others. For those who want to learn I MAY be able to teach. Not sure I know how to teach this... Some things I teach better than others, please remember that... Anyway this power is easy for me and I may be able to teach. For those who are interested you are free to contact me and leave me message... I will post later on how I'm doing the rest of the time. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: Learning sonokinesis...   Learning sonokinesis... EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:29 pm

I'm doing this power with ease... I have it naturally, it looks like. I think I'm a lucky person to be so good at these powers. I think I've got a talent here--powers. I'm good at this stuff. And that's why I came here so I can help others get good too. I've noticed very few people are as good at these things as I am, especially since I have expertise in all my powers now. I have 13 powers at this time. I'm good at these things, so if you are struggling and need help I can try to train you. But you'll have to stick to the program if you want things to work out. Ok? But I can help. I've helped many people, but don't know how all of them did because some I never heard from after I told them what to do. Strange stuff... maybe they decided to train themselves? I really don't know. I always was my own trainer. All I ever did was get information. Well, back on subject, I'm good at sonokinesis and I'll teach if you want me to. Just ask and I will teach, ok? Have a nice day. I will post more on how I'm doing later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning sonokinesis...   Learning sonokinesis... Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning sonokinesis...
Page 1 of 1