Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

electrokenisis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
houndor1

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:55 pm

dude, is it normal to make people to feel headaches? and my parents say that electrokenisis is fake, when i even gave my sister a headache Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Aue

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:04 am

Electrokinesis is one of the more dangerous abilities. There are 2 different ways to do it, the right one and the wrong one. If You are a beginner You will not be able to do the right way so You will just stick to the wrong way. So as for now, just limit the whole Electrokinesis practice.

Headaches, at the beginning, yes, as the time and practice go by they whould stop. When You feel the headache it's time to stop the practice for at least few hours to avoid putting too much pressure on Your energy body.
Back to top Go down
houndor1

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:39 am

yes, i know that, but what about other people.
Back to top Go down
Aue

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Oh, I missread xD

It's uncommon to give other people headaches, but if that happens, it's just a side effect of them being influenced by Your practice, so that the side effects for them would be like if they would practice.

@houndor1, if You know, then what is the right way to do Electrokinesis?
Back to top Go down
houndor1

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:30 pm

i have no idea whatsoever, why, so do you think i can do the right electrokenetic way? oh and is it normal for people who dont belive in kenisis' to not feel anything?
Back to top Go down
Aue

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 am

That's good that You don't know how to do it Razz If You would, You most likely would try it. At this level of Your ability You most likely would not handle it propperly, so overall, keep practicing with the basics and grow to learn and understand. Anyway, over time and practice You would be able to do Electrokinesis the right way, but it would take few weeks at the minimum to feel and manipulate the energy on a decent level, but even with that learning Electrokinesis can be tricky. So half of a year would be more or less a good timeframe to propperly learn Electrokinesis.

As for the sceptics, it depends on the person. You can throw curses or send high vibrational healing energy to people who don't believe in it, but due to their etheric body thickness these energies can be blocked. On the other hand, if someone is a gentle and artistical type they would most likely feel something, so it's not a rule that sceptics will feel nothing, but on the other hand, it's not a rule that gentle and artistical people will feel anything.

Back to top Go down
houndor1

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 pm

any tip's in electrokenetic's though, i know the techniques, help would be apreciated.

and people will feel somthing, depending on who u use it on?
Back to top Go down
Aue

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:56 am

Bacis tips, be aware of the different energy types all around You. What energy type a tree has, what energy type a car has, what energy type this or that thing has (any chosen object). This awareness and ability to feel different energy types is the basic to learn Electrokinesis in a right way, but it takes time to develop the propper way to feel energy, it's a subtle feeling, when You know consciously and subconsciously the same energy type in the same way, which may be tricky at the beginning.

Oh, the techniques on this site, where You wisualize the electricity in Your body or sparks of electricity in Your hands or Your fingers is the wrong way. Over a long period of time it can damage Your nerves on Your hands, it can lead to uncontrolable muscle spasms and cramps, so be warned. These side effects are common, but there are people who do practice it in this way and suffer no side effects, so if You notice any side effects, stop practicing it and even if You think about practicing it again... don't.

And yes, some people will feel something, but if they don't want to feel anything, they will feel nothing. If You are dealing with people who do believe in this stuff and do practice it, they will feel different things depending on what energy type You are using. Fire energy will feel warm, water energy will feel cold. But as before, sceptics have a thick etheric energy layer so many, if not all, attempts to make them feel energy will fail.
Back to top Go down
houndor1

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:28 pm

is thier any way to train by yourself and know your getting better?
Back to top Go down
houndor1

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:29 pm

is thier any way to train by yourself and know your getting better?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:30 pm

yes after around 2-3 week's of training you will feel electricity flowing through your body mostly in your hand's and almost every metal thing you touch will shock you that's the bad part.
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
Aue

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:26 am

If due to the practice it will shock the person while touching any electrical thing, or any other thing that is grounded, then it is a sign that it is the BAD WAY of learning Electrokinesis. This way will result in many different unwanted side effects, muscle spasms and cramps are one, damaged or even broken electrical equipment is two, nerve damage is three... Overall it can be a good thing, but it requires at least few months of experience with different energy types manipulation. So in simple words, those who wish to learn Electrokinesis should first try to learn Telekinesis, do Psi Balls for the long persiod of time required, do the different energy type manipulation, perform micro Telekinesis (small scale, moving a Psi Wheel or a straw) and after You are able to do Telekinesis in a satisfactory degree, You can do Electrokinesis.

Why so? Because it requires at least some degree of energy manipulation ability, if You lack that one, the electricity all around will manipulate You and You will have little control on the ammount of the energy within Your body, now why do people do the grounding technique and all? Because leaving too much energy of any kind within the body is damaging to the energy body, like blowing the cables of fuses with electricity, the same here, it is important to keep the energy level in check. You want to avoid damaging Your nerve system as well as You would want to avoid damaging Your electrical network in the house, right?

So, how to be able to tell if You are getting better? It can be noticed after few days of practice, but as before, it requires the ability to notice feel and manipulate energy to be able to feel the benefits of the practice in the first place. If You wait too long and You still practice, You can notice the negative sideeffects faster then the real benefits of this practice, the negative side effects (muscle spasms, cramps...) are a pain for a longer periods of time.

But hey, we live in a free world, so if You want, You can even practice Electrokinesis without any type of experience, just remember to be calm and prepared for any types of negative side effects Razz

P.S. As for the electrical energy... Well... electricity is basically the flow or frequence of the electrons, while someone is charging "electrical energy", like in Electrokinesis, they are not gathering electrons. Does Your hair stand up like when You touch a Van Der Graf? Yes? You gather electrons. No? You don't gather electrons... So it's NOT electricity flowing in the person, but the effects of it (shocking effect that is) in Electrokinesis are similar to the effects of the electricity. In simple terms? Electrokinesis is NOT related with electricity that much. We can have soya milk and cow milk, they have both more or less the same use, color and nutrient value, but overall they have totally different origin, one is cow, the other is soya beans.

As for the energy type, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ5cuv8PwYw&feature=related (more or less at 1 minute and 15 seconds)

Ok ok, this is the "spiritual" type of explanation, but what about the scientific one? Well, there is one approach where it's all about the nerves and the electrical charges flowing in them, but this approach was one of the most damaging for me, if not the most damaging overall. The thing is that the nerve system does transfer electrical charges, but they are in the form of chemical substances, it's Cl- and Na+ (if I remember right) so how people would like to get electricity out of the biochemical electrical charge? I have no idea... The main idea was reasonable, but it lacks the more detailed knowledge, thus it fails at it's origin.

Now, the energy overall feels like electricity at some point of time, it can be felt like heat, cold, electricity or frequence, all of this depends on the energy type and the ability to feel it. So this is why it is important to be able to manipulate energy and to be able to feel and manipulate different types of energy, so that You know that You are dealing with "electricity" type of energy and not any other type of energy which seems to You that it is the "electricity" type of energy because of our own personal limitations and lacks of experience. So, how does a newbie know if he is dealing with "fire" energy, "water" energy or "heavenly" energy if he / she can't feel energy at all? It would make no sense, this is why, before You practice Electrokinesis, gain experience with energy manipulation and experience with different energy types manipulation to avoid many unwanted side effects.

I hope this explanation shed some light on the whole subject Smile
Back to top Go down
physxcore

physxcore

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:38 am

I didn't understand 1 thing ... what is the right way to do electrokinesis first the nerves are the ones that transfer the electricity in the body as far as i know no other organ can do it (except brain well thats obvious brain has neurons that are charged with electricity to send information) but please tell me whats the right way because i started this way " start out but just closing your eyes, and visualizing electricity flowing inside and out of your body, like sparks of energy. See them shocking, actually hear them crackling and popping." if this is the wrong way then what is the right one ? please support i'm newbie and there aren't much people these days that train energy in fact in my city and even in my region there isn't anyone that wants to learn that this kind of energy exists i have a friend who wanted to learn pyrokinesis but he quit because he got burned and got angry lol never mind ... if there is someone who can tell me the basics because i am training for like 3/4 days and the only feeling i get is little weird feeling in my fingers and usually the further it got was only to the wrist and all my palms and fingers are like electrified but actually there is nothing. Am i damaging my nerves that way ? and also when i try to do psi ball i get the same feeling and can't fell the energy of the ball between my hands ( I was trying really hard to visualize it but nothing happened ) Note: i have meditation skills and i don't get distracted easily. So if there is someone willing to help i will be very grateful Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:43 pm

and also when i try to do psi ball i get the same feeling and can't fell the energy of the ball between my hands ( I was trying really hard to visualize it but nothing happened )

There are many people with that problem but here are some tip's too fix it, Ki is a invisible energy that is made from our mind and flow's through us till the day we die it's natural in us just like breathing is so when visualizing it imagine that the energy keeps growing instead of fading start out by putting your hands as if you where holding a baseball then imagine a ball of energy forming and growing as you breathe in and out and energy growing within it then when you feel the magnetic pull in your hands form a ball of ki and shape it move it around and let it grow as you breathe you will start too feel it. While visualizing keep your mind calm and try not too think of anything but the ki inbetween your hand's if you follow this step you will feel ki over time.
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

electrokenisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: electrokenisis   electrokenisis Empty

Back to top Go down

electrokenisis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: Electrokinesis-
Jump to: