Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Way Point.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rulan eta maximume

Rulan eta maximume

The Way Point. Empty
PostSubject: The Way Point.   The Way Point. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:36 pm

I call this the way point. It more of a understanding and knowledge to help make your practices more easier. I have don't countless studies on spiritual knowledge and the psychic abilities.

To help you understand how all things in creation works is to have the understanding of energy and that everything in creation is nothing more than energy. The human mind is able to manipulate all energy threw our will and thought. Meditation is away for us to grow in knowledge, cosmic energy and understanding. The human mind is able to program energy to take on the form that we want it to. And that all energy is in a constant state of vibration and creates a frequency. And that is the foundation of everything. If you learn and understand how to program energy and manipulate it's frequency it begins to change and take new shape to your will.

I was naturally born with the ability to manipulate energy. And once I started my studies and understanding. I found that everything is just a hologram of programmed energy that is able to be bent to our will.

So take spookiness fire is created from friction with is energy moving at such a high rate that is combusts into flames. Or the energy is slowed down to the point where there is no friction.

And to manipulating sound you need to understand that everything is in a constant state of vibration witch means everything is also creating sound or frequency. All you need to understand is that you need to program the energy to have a higher frequency level or lower.

Everything is energy and everything can be controlled by our will all we need is to be able to understand how to program the energy witch is already being programmed by us every second.

I hope this helps you all with your abilities and growth. And I'm always open to help anyone understand anything they have a question on. Thank you for reading.Smile
Back to top Go down

The Way Point.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: New Kinetics-
Jump to: