Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with Hydrokinesis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WaterWolf

WaterWolf

Help with Hydrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Help with Hydrokinesis   Help with Hydrokinesis EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Hey! I need help on how to bend water. I've also wanted to know how to do hydrokinesis. I think water can be the most harmless and yet the most dangerous of all powers. I always wanted to move by will like the waterbenders in Avatar The Last Airbender. I've been practicing telekinesis since I couldn't get the water moving very well. When I tried moving the psiwhell with my mind, it would move. I sometimes had the hardest times making it move and I also had the easiest times. Now I think that I can move the water, I managed to make a ripple. Is there anything I do to increase my hydrokinetic abilities everyday instead of doing the exercises that involve putting water in a bowl and moving the object or water? Because sometimes I don't have time to do that because of basketball. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Help with Hydrokinesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Hydrokinesis   Help with Hydrokinesis EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:25 am

The avatar is more a fun series for kids and teenagers in reality it's impossible to bend elements even if you practice for a lifetime my advice would be to stick with realistic goals.
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com

Help with Hydrokinesis
Page 1 of 1