Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how can i not fall asleep?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andreidionisie

how can i not fall asleep? Empty
PostSubject: how can i not fall asleep?   how can i not fall asleep? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:04 pm

im new to this. im currently working on hydrokinesis, not doing much but i always fell sooooo sleepy, i try to like make the blood in my brain and body move faster so i wake up a little but than it just goes back to normal and slow and i fall asleep, its so hard i even tried putting some of the water into my eyes but i still fall asleep and my body fells so heavy! please help do you guys have any tips or something?
also i tohught that maybe using some music will help?! wat do you think about music and do you know any music that might help concentrate or stay awake,anything?!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how can i not fall asleep?   how can i not fall asleep? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:34 am

It could be due to overtraining or simply a lack of energy I would not recomend trying to change your bodys natural responses rather wait till you are tired or have a glass of warm milk king
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

PostSubject: Re: how can i not fall asleep?   how can i not fall asleep? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:09 pm

I use music to track how long I've been practicing, so there's one thing you can do. As for the drowsiness, I advise you to do some energy ripping and have some coffee. That should wake you up. Also I am curious as to when you're practicing. If you're practicing when you're tired (which is what it seems like to me based on what you said), then that's not the best thing to do either. You should practice when you're up and running--not when you're getting drowsy. Also I do not suggest practicing too much or your energy will exhaust. Be careful, ok? Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can i not fall asleep?   how can i not fall asleep? Empty

Back to top Go down

how can i not fall asleep?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: Questions-
Jump to: