Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I doing right?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lunna

Am I doing right? Empty
PostSubject: Am I doing right?   Am I doing right? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:56 am

Hi I start to learn the Telekinesis, however I a beginner so I starting with the Psy ball

welll, when I do the Psy ball with the eyes closed I fell mi hand warn, with opnes eyes I fell no change, I am doing right?

Sorry for the bad english, I brazilian and on brazial have too litle foruns about Kinesis, and the ones that have are uselesss

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Am I doing right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I doing right?   Am I doing right? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Keep visualizing the psi ball whether your eyes are cloed or open try imagining the psi ball changing into different colors ir should help Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kinetics.forumotion.com
rune

Am I doing right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I doing right?   Am I doing right? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:38 am

Yeah you felt warmth so I bet you are doing it right
Back to top Go down
De-Mo

Am I doing right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I doing right?   Am I doing right? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:30 am

You are. I always feel that kind of warmth with a Psi/Ki ball(the names just changed no difference) so you must be doin it right
Back to top Go down
Mala Furnace
Mala Furnace

Am I doing right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I doing right?   Am I doing right? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:00 pm

If you're feeling it, then you're doing just fine. You don't usually see it, but you usually feel. keep up the good work and you'll get as skilled as me. Good luck in your practice! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Am I doing right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I doing right?   Am I doing right? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I doing right?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kinesis Help Forum :: Telekinesis-
Jump to: