Kinesis Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum was created to help with many different type's of Kinesis techniques and guide's for Beginner's including many other type's of techniques for many different spiritual, psychic and kinetics

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

psi balls

Go down 
+6
clarkxkent
Fenrir
allelujah121123
Zone
alcollier08
Undeadwolf13x
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Undeadwolf13x

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: psi balls   psi balls EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 pm

first imagine ur psi flowing in2 ur hand(s). imagine a black hole opening and let the psi out. now, create a shell for the ball. then comes programing the ball. just move the psi in your hand into your brain and charge it w/ the task u want it to do. now just fill in the shell. now comes a long part... making it bigger. just slowly take your hands and movimg them closer and farther, compressing the ball until reaching the desired size. as 4 seeing the ball, that'll come naturally. just have fun.
Back to top Go down
alcollier08

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: psi balls   psi balls EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:48 pm

I try and try but i can never clear my mind of all the pain inside of me
Back to top Go down
Zone

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: psi balls   psi balls EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:17 am

pain!?
Lol, do Black Hole Meditation. 1 minute and your mind is as blank as paper.
Back to top Go down
allelujah121123

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: psi balls   psi balls EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Its kind of weird O_O I've been practicing Psiballs for almost a week, and now any time I practice it, I get a stinging sensation in my right hand. But its like I feel the ball there and can squeeze it and expand it with my hands, even though I don't see the ball Very Happy Am I doing it right? I'm also a practitioner of Electrokinesis and Magnokinesis, if that matters. I only notice the ball though when I imagine 6-10 layers, moving faster until the center layer, which is moving incredibly faster than the outer layers.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: psi balls   psi balls EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Ever read about psiballs on psipog? I've always thought they were the best source of information for psi basics.
Back to top Go down
Zone

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: psi balls   psi balls EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:22 pm

allelujha, that's funny, I always thought the most basic thing is Psiball.
Everywhere, you learn this first. Lol
Anyways, Psiballs mare normally invisible, you have to flare them, when you want to see them.
But from what I read, it seems, you're doing it right.
Back to top Go down
allelujah121123

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: psi balls   psi balls EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Zone wrote:
allelujha, that's funny, I always thought the most basic thing is Psiball.
Everywhere, you learn this first. Lol
Anyways, Psiballs mare normally invisible, you have to flare them, when you want to see them.
But from what I read, it seems, you're doing it right.
Awesome Very Happy I'm glad that this worked Very Happy a weird thing though is that lately, my arm has been pulsing when I don't want it to, and it feels like the Psiball is trying to form on its own O_O I get the same feeling as my Psiball practice at random moments... Is this normal? Should I start practicing it right when it pulses?
Back to top Go down
Zone

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: psi balls   psi balls EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:14 pm

You can practice, whenever you want.
The selfforming could be a subconsious reaction on something, Idk, never had it.
Back to top Go down
clarkxkent

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: psi balls   psi balls EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:54 pm

When can I start trying psi balls? Can I start immedatly or do I have to master my meditation?
Back to top Go down
anghenprad

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: psi balls   psi balls EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:16 pm

i think i have made a psi ball..

its like an invisible ball pulsing through my hands

and now, what? is this some kind of magnokinetics or metaphysics?
Back to top Go down
electricman123

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: psi balls   psi balls EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:15 am

Undeadwolf13x wrote:
first imagine ur psi flowing in2 ur hand(s). imagine a black hole opening and let the psi out. now, create a shell for the ball. then comes programing the ball. just move the psi in your hand into your brain and charge it w/ the task u want it to do. now just fill in the shell. now comes a long part... making it bigger. just slowly take your hands and movimg them closer and farther, compressing the ball until reaching the desired size. as 4 seeing the ball, that'll come naturally. just have fun.

I experience a pushing force between my arms, is that a psi ball?
Back to top Go down
Aero

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: psi balls   psi balls EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:02 am

Lol dude your tutorial of psi balls is like making Dark Psi Balls. Great tutorial anyway Very Happy it worked! For the people that's been experiencing random stuff, maybe because it was your very first psi ball or you added something random to your psi ball. I can make psi balls with one hand though, like...oh yeah, Admins, I forgot to mention, whenever I make psi balls, or two psi balls on each hand, the element/energy/temperature changes. Like from warm to cold to wind to electricity to numb. Maybe because i'm Soul Kinetic(check out my topic in the New Kinetics) or what? Scares me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
zohan

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: psi balls   psi balls EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 am

hello im kind of new in making psi balls.can somone please give advice how to aim the a ball and shoot it out to a spacific point?
and if my intention is to move an object ,it can be done only with the psi ball technic or there are other options?
thanks afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

psi balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: psi balls   psi balls Empty

Back to top Go down

psi balls
Page 1 of 1